Rice Length Grader ALG 2
The Annapurna Length Grader(ALG2) is a new generation of grading machine aiming at technically modernizing industries requiring flexible production with a good grading results in terms of quality. It is used to separate the rice according to its length. The technology of machine is tested theoretically as well as practically which can be checked by many reference all over the country.
- Extremely efficient separation of whole rice & broken rice.
- Compatible with carterday set of screens.
- Gives constant speed to maintain through out same quality of rice.
- Variable speed control drive.
- Low maintenance cost.
- You can save VFD data through USB cable on your system.
- Improves the grading quality.
- Energy Efficient.